Does it happen sometimes that you are using your Samsung smartphone, to search for anything? Maybe an old file/program that was downloaded or installed way before but went unused. Now, finding them will get tougher if it is hidden within the internal storage underneath many database files. Quick recovery of those files is critical. As the location of those files is unknown, you cannot directly approach them. This became a huge issue for many users as not all the general customers are well aware of the technology. Thus, Samsung developed a package ‘com samsung android app galaxyfinder’ or the app called S finder. This was a very popular app at that time. As it made the files readily available with just some clicks.
And here comes the code for the same package i.e. com.samsung.android.app.galaxyfinder. This code was used in Samsung phones to support the S-Finder app on Samsung Galaxy phones. Through this app, you can carry out worldwide searches. Here, in this article, we will discuss the head-to-toe of the same code and its uses, etc. Therefore, the readers are advised to follow till the end to get a proper idea of ‘com samsung android app galaxyfinder’.
- 1 com.samsung.android.app.gal axyfinder:
- 2 Samsung packages:
- 3 Where can you find these packages?:
- 4 Is the package malware or has any effects?
- 5 Significance of “com.samsung.android.app.galaxyfinder”
- 6 Advantages of com samsung app galaxyfinder code:
- 7 Installing and using com.samsung.app.galaxyfinder:
- 8 Some advanced features of com samsung android app galaxyfinder:
- 9 How to use the com samsung android app galaxyfinder:
- 10 Permissions that com.samsung.android.app.galaxyfinder use:
- 11 Can you uninstall the S finder app?
- 12 Conclusion:
- 13 FAQs:
If you are a Samsung user, you may have used this feature somewhere around. There is an application available called the S-finder app. If you have used it to locate any files, images, docs, videos, audio, etc, that’s it. You have got in touch with this package of com.samsung.android.app.galaxyfinder. This package helps you to initiate the code “com Samsung android app galaxyfinder” which in return executes the search.
This app along with the package used to come along in old Samsung Android devices. And mostly those devices used to run on Android Marshmallow and Lollipop. Later, this S-finder was replaced by many search functions and built-in packages in Android.
Now, before we dive deeper into the analogy of this package, first let’s understand what are these packages?
You can understand these packages as a helping hand to install and run any external program or app on your smartphone. These packages are inbuilt programmed scripts available in the phone’s system. Without using these packages, you can’ run any app in the android system. These packages have all the information and system data stored in them.
All the packages in a device start from ‘com’ with ‘android’ in the middle and the app name as a suffix e.g. com.android.app.
Where can you find these packages?:
You can very easily find these packages on your Samsung phone. Follow the steps below for the same:
- Step 1: Go to your file explorer on your phone. Navigate to ‘My Files’.
- Step 2: Select Android from the list. A drop-down appears with the folders: data, media, obb, obj.
- Step 3: Now, for package searching, go to the ‘data’ folder. You can find the required files there.
As our brief on Samsung packages is over, let’s move on to com.samsung.android.app.galaxyfinder package.
Is the package malware or has any effects?
Are you among those who are confused about whether com.samsung.android.app.galaxyfinder is a virus or malware? Worrying whether keeping this package will corrupt all your files? Fortunately, you don’t have to worry anymore as this package is surely not a virus. It can’t result in data loss or affect your system files or data.
The code is not a spyware program either. As it doesn’t spy upon your activities. The app this code supports i.e. S finder is protected by Google’s feature Play Protect and Google policies. Thus, this package and code are neither malware nor spyware.
It is a Samsung-based Android app which means it’s a first-party app. Thus, it is very secure. It is more than safe to use this app to find your required files.
Significance of “com.samsung.android.app.galaxyfinder”
It is the latest Samsung-developed app. Galaxyfinder carries out the task of finding out anything in the Galaxy smartphone. It supports Android Marshmallow and Lollipop. Because of this feature, you don’t have to navigate to file explorer to search for anything. This is a quick search tool created by Samsung. As many other manufacturers are on the verge of making such apps. Samsung already has it pre-installed on its devices. Thus, ensuring the future of this feature in future devices of Samsung too.
Advantages of com samsung app galaxyfinder code:
Here are some of the advantages of the code and its upper hand over the other apps:
- All the conventional methods of search in phones are replaced by S-finder and now it is the acting search engine in Samsung phones.
- It helps the user to locate applications and files on their android device.
- As it searches the device and the internet both at the same time. Along with finding the apps, it also helps in finding the lost files from our device too.
- All kinds of internet searches are also possible through this app.
- You have complete access to all kinds of files i.e. apps, images, videos, audio, docs, etc. on your android device.
Installing and using com.samsung.app.galaxyfinder:
If you are amazed by the advantages of this app or package and want to install it and use it then we can help you. First, you need to understand that this code is compatible with Samsung Galaxy devices running Android. The technical specifications of this package are:
- Requires an Exynos 7 Octa 7884 processor.
- Android 10 (Marshmallow).
- An Octa-core processor having a clock speed of 1.6 GHz Cortex-A73 and 6 GHz Cortex-A53 is required.
- At least 3 GB of RAM.
Some advanced features of com samsung android app galaxyfinder:
There’s no doubt that this code works as any other search engine for internal files present in any other phone. By clicking on the Search icon on any Samsung smartphone that has this package installed. You can easily search for anything e.g apps, images, videos, docs, etc. You can even extend this search to some settings and lost files on your phone too. This can also perform some quick internet searches through Google too. They can also search for texts and handwriting present in your Samsung Notes.
This results in saving your time as you don’t have to wander around when you don’t have any time looking for a single file. For example, what would you do if you needed to change your wallpaper and widgets on your Samsung phone? You would go to the settings menu and then display and wander there for wallpapers and widgets, right? But with com.samsung.android.app.galaxyfinder, you don’t have to wrap your head around this much. You can directly search for wallpaper or widgets or any relevant keyword and get the desired results.
How to use the com samsung android app galaxyfinder:
The steps below are useful if you are a Samsung Android smartphone user and want to use the S finder.
- Step 1: Unlock the device and stay on the Home Screen.
- Step 2: Swipe down on the screen to view the notification panel.
- Step 3: When the notification panel opens, select the S finder. It is represented either as a magnifying glass icon or an option. It depends on the model of your Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Follow the below steps if you are a Galaxy Note user:
- Step 1: Pull the stylus of your Samsung Galaxy Note out.
- Step 2: Hover the tip over your screen and then press the button through the pen.
- Step 3: This makes a drop-down menu open. Now select the magnifying glass option which will eventually open your S finder.
To use the com samsung android app galaxyfinder code through S finder is very simple. Just follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Click on the search tab at the top.
- Step 2: Enter the desired app or file or just any keyword you want to search on your Android device.
- Step 3: Now just press the search icon at the bottom-right corner of your keyboard. This will make the S finder app start searching the file on the Android device.
Permissions that com.samsung.android.app.galaxyfinder use:
A function, package, or an app can be judged by the permissions and access it demands from the user. Here are the permissions asked by the S finder:
- Mobile data- As mentioned earlier that you can perform internet searches through Galaxy S finder, thus this was obvious. If this permission is not granted to the app, it will perform internet searches and will just hover over all the files within the system.
- Access to System Settings- The app needs this access to see all the Android system settings. As we said, S finder can also look for settings and functions in your phone. This is the reason. If you don’t enable this, you have to look around for the settings by yourself to just search for a small setting.
- Access to Files- Now, this is the main and the most important access required by the S finder app. As without it, there is no use of either the package com.samsung.android.app.galaxyfinder. Or, the code com samsung android app galaxyfinder. Because it is due to this permission, that allows S finder to search and navigate all the files and folders on your Android device.
Can you uninstall the S finder app?
Although the S finder and its packages are pre-installed on the device yet you can remove them. You need to focus that I mentioned ‘remove’ and not ‘uninstall’. You can disable this feature or select force stop for it. But as it’s a built-in app, removing it will surely cause some bugs and errors in the system and for other apps as well. Thus, it is not advisable to uninstall/disable it. Nevertheless, don’t worry about it as it doesn’t take up much RAM and never crashes. So, you need not worry about removing it from your device.
Though, even if you want to do it, you can use some of the third-party apps mentioned below:
- System App Remover-This app helps the user remove pre-installed apps too. Thus it can be useful in uninstalling the com.samsung.android.app.galaxyfinder.
- You can download this app via Google Chrome or any other browser and then launch it. Using its search feature, locate com.samsung.android.app.galaxyfinder app. Delete the app by clicking ‘Uninstall’.
- ABD Debugging-Or more commonly ADB routing. It’s a technique that helps to uninstall preinstalled apps on Android devices specifically.
Read Also: Com.samsung.android.honeyboard – What is it? How to use it?
Thus, it was all you need to and can know about the com.samsung.android.app.galaxyfinder app. It’s a package named for Galaxy S finder on Samsung Android devices. This app allows you to search for images, files, and other docs like contacts, memos, notes, etc on your Android phone. It also lets you search through the internet for desired results. Also, It is a first-party app made by Samsung itself. It was made with the intention to ease the search function in Samsung Android devices. So, no one needs to worry about its safety and all. It won’t spy on your activities or install any malware on your device. Thereby, concluding that com samsung android app galaxyfinder is a safe code anyone can use without having second thoughts.
Ans: Galaxy S finder is a pre-installed app in all Samsung smartphones running Android. It works on com.samsung.android.app.galaxyfinder package which are pre-programmed scripts on your device. Thus, you need not install/download Galaxy S finder.
Ans: You can find the S finder by scrolling down the notification panel and selecting the magnifying glass icon. You can then type the keyword you want to search.
Ans: If you are a Samsung Android user, then you can search any file like images, videos, audio, docs, etc with the help of S finder within your device or even over the internet.
Ans: No, you cannot uninstall the app as it is pre-installed. You can though disable it or force it to stop. But it will create issues or bugs for your device.
Ans: By all means, S finder is a safe app to use as com.samsung.android.app.galaxyfinder is a package built by Samsung itself for its users and is for a genuine purpose.