Did you hide apps off your iPhone and aren’t able locate them? Do you want to know how to remove apps from iPhone that are obscured or aren’t found? Find the top four ways to accomplish this.
Privacy is one of the most important aspects when using an iPhone. It is not always a good idea for anyone to discover your iPhone’s content. It could be an app for messaging like WhatsApp or an app for social media like Instagram. If you are a regular user of leaving your phone unlocked for a prolonged period of time, you might need to reconsider your privacy-related actions. The absence of a safe-guarding system for your iPhone could result in an exposure of private information. Even if the issue isn’t so serious as data-related threats or privacy breach.
Sometimes, you don’t want others to know about the apps you’re using on a regular basis. If you’ve got a niece who is constantly looking for games similar to mine do , then be thinking about making sure that you hide some of your apps.
Luckily, Apple has introduced in iOS 14 the app library. With the launch to App Library App Library, users can block programs from the Home Screen. Amazing isn’t it. It is possible to utilize this feature to its fullest and may even block certain important apps from the home screen. What if you need to remove these apps? What are the best way to locate them? Where can you search for them in order to delete them?
In this article, we will explore this issue in complete in depth. We will give you four steps that will show you how to find the hidden applications on your iPhone and also how to remove them easily. Let’s look at the details on this.
What is an App Library?
Before we move on to the next step, let’s look at App Library. App Library. The App Library is a new feature added with iOS 14 which was to keep your applications organized in one location. This allows you to gain fast access to all of your apps you love in a snap. The App Library is managed not alphabetically or by storage size, but instead by categories like Suggestions and Recent Added, Creativity Social, Utilities, and so on.
This will help you to have an organized sequence of your applications according to your preferences. Not only is it already organized as ordered. They are as well designed to be arranged according to your needs. The apps you enjoy or you frequently use are displayed on the upper right hand side of your screen, in Suggestions. It is possible to create folders within your App Library and then arrange them in accordance with your preferences. It has a helpful search bar that will help you with the speedy search of your apps when you’re in a rush. Also, It is possible to drag and drop applications from your App Library onto your personal homepage anytime you want.
Since the launch, iPhones were equipped with the ability to hide pages or apps. It allows you to remove applications from your home screen of the iPhone. You could opt to do this when you’d like to remove those apps aren’t used off the screen of your home. This will make navigation and flow smooth and swift. You may also opt to make them invisible if you wish to keep them away from the eyes of anyone who sees your iPhone.
What can I do to block my applications?
Are Apps Hidable on the iPhone? So let us explain how to quickly block the apps you do not want to see on the iPhone’s home screen. There are two options for hiding your apps from your home screen. You can block entire pages, or hide specific app from being displayed on the main screen. Let’s take a look at both ways to hide the applications from your home screen.
For Individual Applications
- Find the app you wish to block on your home screen.
- Hold and press the icon of the app until you see a pop-up window appear.
- Choose “Remove App” from the “Remove App” tab inside the menu.
- Click to open the “Remove from Home Screen” tab.
- The app must be removed on the main screen, and accessible via the App Library.
This will remove the specific application on the Home screen, however it remains within the App Library. It is possible to look up the app and it will show up within the Library. If you’d like to download the app, you can drag it and drop it into your App Library.
For Complete Pages
- Organize all apps you would like to block off in a single area that is your screen home.
- Hold and press the empty portion of the home screen until the apps begin shaking.
- Just click on one of the icons under the main screen.
- An image of each of pages on your screen home will appear with checkmarks underneath them.
- Check the pages you wish to block.
- Click twice on a space to confirm your selection.
This will conceal the whole page on which you’ve kept all the apps you wish to hide. This technique can be used to hide multiple pages, and accessing the App Library quickly. If you’d like to access the apps back, you can drag and drop them into the library or review them using the thumbnails.
How do you delete the apps of iPhone that are not visible
After you have hidden the apps and taking them from your view, you may decide to erase them since they’re not useful for you any more. They may also take storage from the iPhone this is a great idea to take. Let’s take a look at various methods to remove the hidden apps off your iPhone. How can I delete my hidden apps.
Method 1. Eliminating an app that is hidden from the Spotlight section of your iPhone
Spotlight: Spotlight is the fast access menu that iPhone offers to accomplish the task quickly. It is easy to utilize the spotlight feature to delete applications from the iPhone. Let’s look at the steps on how you can utilize the spotlight to remove an app that is hidden:
- From the Home screen, swipe down with your fingers on the middle of your screen.
- A Spotlight quick-access menu will be available with the search bar located at the top.
- Look up for the app’s name to find the application.
- The app you were searching for will be displayed by pressing and holding in the program until you see a pop-up appear.
- Select “Delete” in the “Delete App” tab and then click “Delete” on the screen that pops up.
If you follow the steps below, you can quickly delete any hidden apps on your iPhone by using Spotlight. Spotlight feature. This is the fastest and most efficient method to delete any app or hidden app. In some cases If it’s not working, you may try the alternatives listed below.
Method 2. Removing an app hidden out of your Settings of your iPhone
The Settings app contains the list of all apps you’ve downloaded on your iPhone. Even if you’ve blocked them from your home screen, the apps will show up on the iPhone storage in the Settings app. Let’s look at the steps on how to use the settings app to erase the app that is hidden from your iPhone. Deleting a hidden app from the Settings of your iPhone.
- Launch the Settings app on the main screen.
- Tap down until you’re able to are able to see you see the “General” Tab. Select it.
- Select “iPhone Storage” tab in the General menu.
- The list of applications installed on your iPhone. Locate the app you would like to eliminate and then click it.
- Within the app’s information Click on “Delete App” within the app details. Then confirm your deletion.
This is how you will successfully remove your hidden apps by using settings in the Settings app. This is the most secure and ultimate method to delete the hidden apps. Be aware you will notice that the iPhone Storage menu can take some time to display all the apps because they take time to calculate and determine the total storage. It is also possible to note how much storage obtained after deleting the app that was hidden.
Method 3. Eliminating an app that is hidden in the App Library on your iPhone
Let’s look at some methods that go simple. You now know how to remove your apps, and where to find them in App Library, you can find them on App Library. It is also possible to make use of your app Library to erase the apps. The apps that are hidden are available in App Library. App Library. The app should be within the folders of the library. You’ll need to find the app by searching through the library as it is not possible to search using the search bar located within the App Library to remove the application.
Why? You may ask. You’ll notice that the in-app search bar differs from the one within the Spotlight. It doesn’t allow you to perform additional pop-up functions , like deletion of the application. If you type the app that is hidden in the App Library search bar it will show in the results, however, you won’t be in a position to change anything about it except to launch the app or move it to your home screen.
If you’re still wanting to search using the search bar, then you can move this app’s home screen, and remove it from there. Once it’s removed, let’s go through the steps for removing any hidden apps in the App Library on the iPhone. Deleting a hidden app from the App Library of your iPhone.
- When you are on the Home screen on your iPhone Swipe left until you reach the library of apps.
- Find the app hidden that you wish to remove.
- Press the app for a long time and a pop-up appears.
- Hit “Delete” or the “Delete Application” button and confirm the deletion using the delete button.
By doing this, you will be able to delete the app hidden from the App Library, and eliminate it off your iPhone.
Method 4. Removing an app that is hidden off the App Store on your iPhone:
If you’ve got apps in the app store you have hidden over the last few months , but are now receiving unnecessary updates that you don’t wish to receive, you can apply this method to delete them very quickly. This will allow you to delete the apps quickly and easily. We will walk through the steps on how you can remove an app that is hidden out of the App Store on your iPhone:
- Access the App Store from the home screen on your iPhone.
- Select your account. Scroll down to see all of the Updates.
- If you’ve recently updated the hidden app, then you can search for the app within the “Updated Recently” sections. If not, check your “Updates” section to locate the application.
- If you locate the application, then move down the application to left, and you’ll see a delete option appear.
- Click on it, and confirm deletion by pressing the delete button.
In this way, you’ll be able to remove all hidden apps from the App store that you’ve previously updated or may have received an update in recent times.
If you’ve read this piece, I am sure you’ll be able to remove all apps might have been concealed effortlessly and without any hassle. If you have any issues with this topic, then check out these Frequently Asked Questions provided below to answer your questions.
No The hidden applications aren’t deleted out of your iPhone and can be found within the app library as well as the iPhone Storage of Settings app. If you’d like to uninstall the app in order to free up space, we suggest to consider removing the app off your iPhone.
Yes Unfortunately, the hidden feature on iOS isn’t as sophisticated as it is in Android and is not extremely useful. It’s possible to hide it from view, however in the event of a search, the app can be discovered.