How to see blocked numbers on an iPhone is a common question amongst iPhone users. The official answer is, ‘You can see all blocked numbers on iPhone’. But all the way you won’t be able to see those numbers whose caller ID is blocked. So here in this article, we will tell you how to see blocked numbers on the iPhone using different methods.
Why you need to see blocked numbers on your iPhone, how to see blocked numbers on your iPhone, and how to unblock blocked numbers from your iPhone by using some simple steps and tricks.
When you’re using your iPhone and it starts to ring, it’s so upsetting because you don’t want any of these calls. But why can’t we just change all the numbers? The answer is simple; you can only see 1 blocked number at a time (there are no group calls). You will have to add each phone number to your blocker list individually.
If you are someone who frequently calls people, it is important to know if the number you are calling is currently blocked. While many have a ‘Never Call This Number’ option on their iPhone or Android phone, not everyone does. There could be a reason why the person who owns that number has precluded it from callers, or maybe they’ve set a password for the number. In either case, there is an easy way to find out whether a number is blocked or not (and it’s also how you can unblock a number before making calls). Here’s how…
- 1 Why is it important to see blocked numbers on your iPhone?
- 2 How to see blocked numbers on iPhone
- 3 How to block numbers on iPhone for incoming calls
- 4 Block someone from your call history or contacts list
- 5 How to check if a number is blocked on your iPhone
- 6 How to unblock a number on your iPhone
- 7 Takeaway: You can get rid of a blocked number easily.
- 8 To wrap things up
Why is it important to see blocked numbers on your iPhone?
It’s important to see blocked numbers on your iPhone because they’re often used as a clue in case of a past relationship. If your ex-boyfriend or girlfriend is calling you and you don’t know why they’re calling, it could be because they’re trying to get back together. If you don’t know who the person is and they won’t leave a voicemail, it could be because they want to stalk you.
If these types of calls are getting to be too frequent, consider taking out an iPhone contract with a plan that includes unlimited data. Blocked numbers are a nuisance for many iPhone users. They can’t be reached and there’s no way to unblock them. Blocked numbers are often listed on the phone as “private” or “restricted.”
If you want to make sure that your friends don’t keep calling you, blocked numbers are a good way to do it. You can block calls from specific numbers and then unblock them later if needed. This is especially helpful when you have friends who like to call at all hours of the night and wake up your family with loud ringtones! You can’t see blocked numbers on your iPhone? It’s time to change that.
Blocked calls are often a sign that something is wrong with your phone, whether it’s a bad connection or an app that’s not playing nice with the network. If you don’t know what to do about it, try uninstalling apps (you can find more info about that here), turning off Bluetooth, or making sure your SIM card is inserted correctly. And if none of those work? Well, maybe it’s time to call in an expert.
It’s important to see blocked numbers on your iPhone because it will help you keep track of the people who have been bad mouthing you on your phone.
For example, say someone calls you and hangs up without leaving a message. You can’t call them back because they’re blocked. But if they were listed as “blocked,” you would know that they are probably a friend or family member who has been annoying you by sending messages without leaving any contact information.
How to see blocked numbers on iPhone
There are a lot of reasons why you might want to know who’s calling you on your phone. Maybe you have a ton of calls coming in at once and can’t remember who called last. Or maybe you’re just looking for some peace so that you can do your homework. Whatever the reason, here’s how to see blocked numbers on an iPhone.
Go to Settings > Phone > Blocked Number Lookup If a number is listed as blocked, it means that the person who called it has been marked as spam or otherwise blocked from making any future calls through the phone app. To unblock a number, simply choose ‘Unblock’ from the menu next to their entry in the list.
- Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Navigate to “Do Not Disturb” and toggle the switch to ON.
- Scroll down and select the “Blocked Callers” option, then choose to Add New Blocked Caller from the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your phone number in the field provided, then tap OK when finished entering it. This will allow you to see any calls that are blocked by this number on your iPhone.
How to block numbers on iPhone for incoming calls
If you don’t want anyone to call you, but you still want them to get your voicemail, there are a few ways to do it. The easiest way is to block numbers on your iPhone. To do this, all you have to do is go into “Settings” and then tap the “Phone” tab at the top of the screen. Then scroll down until you find “Blocked Numbers,” and choose “Add New.” Now enter in a name for the number that will be blocked and then tap “Add.”
If you want to know who has called but not been blocked by default, go back into your settings and choose “Call Forwarding” from the menu on the left-hand side of the screen. Tap “Edit,” then select one of your contacts or groups as the desired caller (you can also tap “+ New Caller” instead if you want to add a number). Now tap “+ More Settings,” then scroll down until you see “Call Forwarding Options.” Tap this option again and then select more advanced options like whether or not calls should be forwarded automatically when a certain
If you want to block numbers on your iPhone, you can easily do so using the Phone app.
- Open the “Phone” app and go to the “Settings” tab
- Tap “Blocked” next to a number you would like to block
- Slide the bar next to the number up or down to indicate whether it should be blocked
Block someone from your call history or contacts list
You’ve been talking to someone for a while, and you want them to know that you’re not interested in continuing the conversation. How do you do that? Well, there are two ways: either block them from your call history or contacts list altogether or block their number from your phone.
Either way, the other person will no longer be able to see the calls or contacts you’ve made with them on your iPhone. This is great for privacy—you can always unblock them at any time!
You can block someone from your call history or contacts list on the iPhone.
- Open the Phone app and tap the Edit icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap Block at the top of the screen.
- Enter a name for your block, select whether you want to block just calls from that number or all calls from that number, and then tap Block again to confirm your selection.
If you want to block someone from your call history or contacts list on your iPhone, you can do that in a few simple steps.
- Step 1: Access the Settings menu on your iPhone.
- Step 2: Scroll down and tap on “Privacy” at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 3: Tap on “Blocked” under the “Contacts” heading to access your list of blocked contacts. You can also use this list to unblock someone by tapping on their name.
- Step 4: Tap on “Add Contact” to add a new contact to your list of blocked contacts or remove someone from your list by tapping on their name in that list and then pressing the “Remove” button.
How to check if a number is blocked on your iPhone
If you’re trying to check if a number is blocked on your iPhone, the good news is that it’s pretty easy. You just have to open the Phone app and scroll down until you see the Blocked list. To get to this list, click on “More” in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and select Blocked.
The next step is to find the number that you want to know if it’s blocked or not. Once you’ve done that, simply click on it and it’ll tell you whether or not it’s blocked!
If you have a blocked number on your iPhone, it can be difficult to know exactly what’s going on. You might think that the number is just blocked by your carrier, but there are plenty of other reasons that a phone number could be blocked.
The first thing to check is whether or not the number has been added to your contact list. If it has, then you know that it’s not just a carrier-level block. The next thing to do is look at the numbers listed under “Blocked” in the Phone app. If they’re all listed as “Blocked,” then it may be possible that someone has manually added that person’s number to their contact list and they’re looking to block them all at once.
If none of these things seem likely, then you should try calling the person who doesn’t want you calling them back again (or any other number for that matter). If this works, then it’s likely just a case of accidentally hitting “block” instead of “unblock.”
If you’re having trouble getting a blocked number to show up on your iPhone, here are the steps to follow:
- Make sure that the phone has power and that it’s charged.
- Open the Phone app. You will see a list of incoming calls and your recent calls. If there is an unknown caller, tap it and open the call from there.
- Tap on “Show Blocked” at the bottom of the screen. This will show all blocked calls for your contact in a list at the top of your screen.
How to unblock a number on your iPhone
If you’re like most iPhone users, you probably have several contacts and phone numbers on your phone that you don’t want to be able to access. Maybe they are old, or maybe they are personal numbers of people who don’t want them to be accessible.
Luckily, there is a way to unblock these numbers on your iPhone! Here’s how:
- Open up the Contacts app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the contact that you want to unblock, then tap on Edit next to their name at the top right corner of your screen (or long-press on it and tap Edit). You’ll see a pop-up menu below: Select Block Contact from All Contacts (if this option isn’t available, try pressing and holding down one of the contact names instead).
- You should now see an edit button appear above any blocked contact’s name—tap it to remove them from all future searches for that particular person (or group of people)
Or follow these lucid steps below
If you want to unblock a number on your iPhone, it’s easy. Here’s how:
- Open the Phone app.
- Select the name of the person you want to unblock and tap Edit at the bottom of the screen
- Tap Add New contact in the top right corner
- Type in all their info, including their name and phone number (if they have one), and tap Done
- Tap Unblock icon at bottom of the screen
Takeaway: You can get rid of a blocked number easily.
If you’re looking to get rid of a blocked number on your iPhone, there are a few ways you can do it. First, you can ask Siri to delete the number from your contacts. It’s pretty easy—just say “Hey Siri, delete [blocked number name].” If you have an Apple Watch, you can do it with the touch of a button.
If this doesn’t work or if you want to go old-school and manually add the person back into your contacts list (which is what I recommend), here’s how: Open up the Contacts app on your iPhone and tap on their name until they’re highlighted (like so). Then tap Edit from the top menu bar and select Delete from the drop-down menu at the bottom of the screen. Once that’s done, just hit Done and he’ll be gone for good!
I know, I know. You’re trying to get rid of a blocked number on your iPhone and you’re having a hard time. It’s not a big deal. It’s not the end of the world. It’s really easy to get rid of that blocked number and make your life easier again. If you’re looking for a new way to get rid of a blocked number on your iPhone, Siri is here to help.
With the Siri Remote app, you can use your voice to make calls and send text messages from any device with an iOS or Android operating system—including the iPhone. You can also use Siri to set reminders, search the web, and play music through Apple Music. The only thing you won’t be able to do with this app is to use Siri for voice control of your iPhone’s camera or for taking photos or videos.
To get started with the Siri Remote app, open it from your home screen and then press the “Play” button on your remote. You should see an empty screen—this is where you’ll enter the numbers of who you want to call or text (or enter an address). After that, just say “Call” or “Text” followed by whatever name or number it is you want them to call/text back.
Read Also: Auto clicker for iPhone.
To wrap things up
Apple has outdone itself with the visual features and enhancements that the screen provides. The screen is so crisp, bright, detailed, and brilliant that it is sure to blow you away whenever you view it. You can access your blocked numbers at any point within your phone’s call history. With this guide, you will now be able to see which numbers are blocked and unblocked on your iPhone.
You can disable the blocked numbers list by disabling “Ask to Join Networks.” If you erase your call history, your blocked calls will disappear forever unless you sync your phone with iCloud. So, these are the steps to see the blocked numbers on iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 7.
If you’ve ever been curious as to who is blocking unwanted calls on your iPhone, this article will help you find out. All it takes is a few steps, and you’ll be able to access this hidden list of people. Keep reading to find out the easy way to see blocked numbers on your iPhone.