iMessage is a messaging app made by Apple which can be used to do a lot more than simple text messages. With all the new features that were revamped in iOS 10, iMessage is finally worthy of being called the default Apple messaging app. iMessages- A Complete Guide is complete. Step-by-step overview of how to use messages i.e. iMessages on an iPhone. There are also explaining videos and screenshots to know how to make the best use of them. Unlock the limitless potential of your iPhone without breaking a sweat! Know which powerful commands, shortcuts, and tips can make your life easier. With this book, you’ll learn everything you need to know about the world’s most liked mobile messaging app.
Messages are the most popular form of communication for mobile users. Messages are the most popular form of communication for mobile users. They come in many different shapes and sizes, from text to photos and videos. Messages can be sent to one person or a group of people. They can also be used to create reminders, set up meetings, and more. It’s easy to see why so many people like using messages on their phones: it’s fast, it’s personal, and it feels like you’re talking face-to-face with someone. Text your way up with this guide! Discover the complete iMessages, as well as its unsurpassed simple and exciting attributes, inside this article.
- 1 What are iMessages?
- 2 What are the benefits of using iMessages?
- 3 How to set up iMessages?
- 4 How to use iMessage?
- 5 How to add contacts to iMessage?
- 6 How to block iMessage contacts?
- 7 How to delete iMessage conversations?
- 8 How to make iMessage group chats?
- 9 How to share your location with iMessage?
- 10 How to send money with iMessage?
- 11 iMessage for Business
- 12 Tips and Tricks
- 13 How to Troubleshoot iMessages
- 14 To wrap things up
- 15 Some frequently asked questions about iMessages
What are iMessages?
iMessage is a messaging app that allows you to text back and forth with your friends and family members. The app was first released in 2008, but it’s been out of date ever since. It uses an old version of the iOS operating system. This means that many of the features aren’t available anymore. For example, you can’t send videos or photos using iMessages. The most recent update to iMessage was in 2016. But even then it only added support for messages with links (like web addresses). That means no GIFs, no videos, and no pictures at all just text! iMessages are a way to communicate with your friends without actually being in the same room. They’re text messages, but they work across all apps and services. You can send and receive iMessages from your phone, desktop computer, or tablet.
- To use iMessage on your iPhone or iPad:
- Go to the Messages app
- Tap the Messages icon on the bottom left corner of the screen
- Tap the person’s name you want to send an iMessages to and send it.
What are the benefits of using iMessages?
iMessages are an incredibly convenient way to communicate with your friends, family, and loved ones. When you’re on the go and trying to coordinate with someone who lives far away, it can be hard to get together in person. But if you use iMessages, you can see each other’s faces and hear their voices. Even if they’re hundreds of miles away! You’ll be able to feel like you’re hanging out with them as soon as your conversation starts. This is great for long-distance relationships or families that live in different places. iMessages also make it easy for people to keep in touch even when they don’t have cell phones. If someone has a busy schedule or doesn’t have access to a smartphone, they can still use iMessages to stay connected with their friends and family members who do have phones!
The Four benefits of using iMessages
- First, iMessages are free. They don’t require an app or cloud storage to be installed on your device. You can send and receive messages from any phone, tablet, or computer that has a data connection. And you can use them across all your devices.
- Second, they’re easy to use. You don’t need to learn new features or keyboard shortcuts—you just tap in a message box and type away! Plus, if you’re sending messages over Wi-Fi instead of your phone’s data connection, your messages won’t count against your monthly plan.
- Third, they’re private by default. When you send a text message through iMessage or FaceTime, it’s encrypted end-to-end so only the recipient can read what was said in that conversation. This is especially important if you have sensitive conversations with coworkers or clients like salespeople do on the phone all day long!
- Fourth, they’re secure with end-to-end encryption for all content sent over iMessage and FaceTime when using their default settings on iPhone.
How to set up iMessages?
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to set up iMessages:
- Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Select Messages, then tap on Add Account.
- You can also tap on the Add Account link in the top right corner of your iPhone or iPad home screen and select it from there.
- Tap on the blue Next button at the bottom right corner of the screen and enter your Apple ID password when prompted to do so (if you have one). You will be asked if you want to use this device as an iMessage sender or receiver; select either option from the pop-up window that appears next before tapping Next again.
- Tap Use for both options when prompted by the pop-up window that appears next before tapping Next again twice more (make sure you choose Use for both this time!). Then click Agree when prompted by another pop-up window before finally tapping Done to complete setting up SMS and MMS with your Apple ID!
How to use iMessage?
iMessage is a messaging app exclusively for Apple devices. It is built specifically to let you send texts and photos, but it also lets you send videos and make calls. You will need to download the app on your iPhone or iPad if you want to use iMessage on your phone. You can download it from the App Store. Once you have downloaded the app, open it up and log in with your Apple ID. This is an account that allows you to access all of your information on all of your devices. If you don’t already have one, create one.
After logging in with your Apple ID, you should see a list of all of your contacts. Tap on either one of them to select them and then tap “Send Message” at the bottom of the screen. This will take you through several steps before sending anything. You will have to enter their name and address, as well as their phone number if they have one (if not, just leave that box blank).
Steps for using iMessages
If they’re available, choose whether or not they want to receive messages from someone else too. They’ll see a list pop up where they can choose which
- Open a new message in iMessage and type “/me” (without the quotes). This will bring up a little box at the bottom of your screen with a picture of you and your friends.
- Tap on one of the people you want to DM. You can also tap the little keyboard icon at the bottom of your screen and type out your message!
- Double-tap on someone’s name to add them as a friend for life!
How to add contacts to iMessage?
If you want to add contacts to iMessage, you will need to install the Contacts app from the App Store. Once installed, open the Contacts app and select the “+” icon in the top left corner. Select “Add to iMessage” and enter your friend’s contact information. Then click “Send.” or you can follow these steps If you want to add contacts to iMessage.
- Open the Messages application on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch and tap on the icon in the top left corner.
- Scroll down and tap on Contacts. You will see all your contacts listed here.
- Tap on the Add New Contact button located at the bottom right corner of the screen. You will see a window below pop up with a blank text box. where you will need to enter the information about your new contact like their name, email address, phone number, etc.
- After entering all required information. Tap on the Done button located at the bottom right corner of the screen. This will automatically save it in your contacts list on the iPhone/iPad/iPod touch device itself!
How to block iMessage contacts?
How to block iMessage contacts? Open the Settings app. Go to Messages. Select “Blocking. Tap on “Add To Block List” Enter the contact’s name or email address, then tap “Save” to add them to your block list!
Follow the Lucid steps below
- Step 1: Open the Settings menu on your iPhone.
- Step 2: Scroll down and tap Messages.
- Step 3: Tap the “All” tab.
- Step 4: Tap the contact you want to block. The contact’s name will appear in a red box next to their number. Tap “Block.”
How to delete iMessage conversations?
Are you looking for the best way to delete iMessage conversations? If so, you’ve come to the right place. If you want to delete a conversation, you can do so in the Messages app. In the conversation view, tap the conversation to select it. Tap Edit at the top of the screen and then tap Delete Conversation at the bottom of the screen. You will be asked whether or not you are sure that you want to delete this conversation. Answer “Yes” if you want to delete it, or select “No” if you don’t want to delete it. The process of deleting iMessage conversations is similar to the process of deleting text messages or iMessages on your phone. To delete a conversation. Open the conversation in your chat app and tap the three dots (…) button at the top right. Then select “Delete Conversation.”
Here’s a quick guide to deleting iMessage conversations:
- Start by opening up your iPhone’s Settings app. You can do this by pressing the “Settings” button in the bottom left corner of your device’s display. or simply swiping up from the bottom of the screen.
- Once inside Settings, head over to Messages and select it from the list of apps on offer (should be at the top).
- Now scroll down until you see “Deliver and Receiving” at the bottom of your screen. Tap on this option to open it up.
- Once inside Deliver and Receiving, tap on “Messages.” This will take you directly to your Messages inbox.
- If you want to delete individual messages from here (say if someone has sent one that you want going forever), simply tap on the chat bubble icon next to each message one at a time until they’re all gone – it’s as simple as that!
How to make iMessage group chats?
iMessage group chats allow you to have a group chat with your friends on the same iPhone or iPad. The best way to create such a group chat is by using the iMessage app that is installed on all iOS devices. It can be downloaded from the App Store and Apple ID account. Once you are in the app, tap on the plus button in the upper right corner of the screen and then select “Group” from the list that appears on the next screen. You will be prompted to add members for this new group chat.
Once you add these people, they will automatically become members of your new iMessage Group Chat. You can also remove them from this list by tapping on their name or picture to remove them from this list as well. The iMessage app has become a great way for people to communicate with each other. It can be used for chatting, sending pictures, and more. But did you know that there is one more way to make iMessage group chats?
To do this
In this article, we will show you how to make iMessage group chats on your iPhone or iPad. You do not need to jailbreak your device to do this.
- Step 1: Open the Messages application on your iPhone or iPad and tap on the conversation that you want to add people to.
- Step 2: Tap on the + button at the top right corner of the screen and select “Create a Group Chat.”
- Step 3: Enter a name for your group chat and tap on “Create,” then tap “Done” when prompted.
Share your location with iMessage.If you want to share your location with iMessage, you first need to enable this feature in Settings. To do this, tap the Messages icon on your iPhone or iPad, then tap the iMessage icon at the bottom of the screen. Sharing your location with iMessage is something you can do right now. Here’s how:
- Go to your iPhone’s settings page.
- Scroll down until you see “Privacy.”
- Click on “Location Services” and change the setting to “On.”
iOS and OS X
Now tap on “Send Location.” You’ll see a little map of where you are displayed on the screen. Tap “Send” and your location will be sent to the person you’re messaging with.
You can send iMessages to people who have your number. You just have to have the same Apple ID and password for both iOS and OS X devices.
- iOS: Open the Messages app on your iPhone or iPad and tap the Messages icon in the bottom left corner.
- OS X: Open Messages from the Dock or Applications folder in Finder, then click on the Message icon at the top of the window.
If you want to send an iMessage with a location attached, you just need to add it! Go to Settings > General > Location Services > System Services and turn on “iMessage” under “Send Incoming Text Messages.” Then enter a location (e.g., “Somewhere in San Francisco”) and tap what was done.
How to send money with iMessage?
Money can be a little tricky to send through iMessage. You can use it to pay for things on your iPhone or iPad, but you can’t pay for things with iMessage. You’ll need to use the Apple Pay option if you want to send money through iMessage. If you’re not sure how to do that, read on! Apple Pay is built into your iPhone or iPad and works like Venmo, PayPal, and other mobile payment apps. You’ll find Apple Pay by swiping up from the bottom of the screen.
Once you’re there, tap “Store” at the bottom of the screen. Tap “Pay” in the upper left corner of this screen and then tap “Choose.” Choose “Venmo,” “Cash App,” or whatever payment method you want to use. (Don’t worry—you don’t have to choose anything right now.) Now go back out of this menu and tap “Send Money.” You should see a message appear with a link at the top that says “Pay someone else using Venmo.” Tap this link to open up a window that lets you figure out how much money they owe you.
5 steps to send money
Sending money is easy with iMessages. Just follow these 5 steps:
- Open iMessage and tap the camera icon in the bottom left corner.
- Tap the cash icon next to your contact’s name, then select Send Money from the menu that appears.
- On the next screen, enter the amount you want to send, then tap Next at the top right corner of your screen to continue.
- After entering your recipient’s name in their phone number field, tap Send Money again to complete the transaction.
- If you have any questions about sending or receiving money on iMessage, just ask!
iMessage for Business
Are you sick of typing out long and detailed messages to your team? Are you tired of sending out emails and never hearing back from your clients? If so, iMessage for Business is the perfect solution for you. With iMessage for Business, you can send personalized messages to each of your team members at once. No more hassling with email accounts or trying to remember everyone’s phone number. You can even add notes or attachments and keep track of important information that doesn’t fit on a screen.
Start using iMessage for Business today So what are you waiting for? Start using iMessage for Business today! iMessage for Business is a messaging application that allows you to communicate with your employees and business partners using iMessages. It can be used on the iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
This app offers many features to help you manage your business. You can set up different groups of people who can send messages to each other, or you can create a group for all your employees. Also, you set up groups of people who will receive messages from others in those groups. You can create a group that includes everyone who needs to be notified when something important happens at work. If someone sends an iMessage, they will know everyone in that group sent it and they can respond accordingly. You’ll also be able to customize how messages look on the screen so that they’re readable even if someone is wearing sunglasses or glasses with no lenses.
Tips and Tricks
iMessages are the best way to stay in touch with your friends. But sometimes it can be hard to figure out how to use iMessages the way they were intended. Here are some tips and tricks on how to use iMessage: Send an emoji instead of a text message. You can send any image or video in an emoji and it will automatically be converted into text! Tap and hold on to an icon next to the “message” field and drag it into another app.
This is great for sending a video in a chat with someone else or having them send something via email or Dropbox. Tap the “send” button when you finish typing your message, then tap and hold on to the bubble above your finger. This will allow you to drag multiple images or videos into one message simultaneously!
Get the most out of iMessages
Here are some tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your iMessages.
- Use emojis: You can use any emoji you want when you’re sending messages. So don’t be afraid to try something new!
- Be clear: If you don’t know what your friend is saying. Ask them to clarify! It’s always better to ask than assume.
- Be concise: We hate it when people send long emails or texts. We’d rather just get right down to business. This means that you should only include important information in your messages. And keep the rest for later in a separate message or email.
- Pay attention to tone: When writing a message, pay attention to the tone of your voice, as well as its content. Your tone will give off signals about how serious or casual you are being at that moment. Which will make them more likely to respond positively or negatively depending on their own moods at that time.
How to Troubleshoot iMessages
iMessages can be a great way to stay connected with your friends and family. But sometimes they don’t work right, and you might not know why. Here’s how to troubleshoot iMessages:
- Check your phone’s battery level: If you have a low battery level, iMessages may not work properly. Try charging your phone overnight and see if that helps the problem.
- Update the iOS operating system on your phone: This should solve any issues with iMessage that are caused by an old version of iOS or a device running an outdated version of iOS. If you’re using an older version of iOS, go to Settings > General > Software Update to get the latest version. You can also update by going into Settings > General > About > Software Update on your iPhone or iPad.
- Check which side of the phone you’re using: If you’ve switched sides while sending messages. This may cause problems with iMessage. If this happens frequently. Try switching back and forth until it stops happening. If it doesn’t fix things permanently, try rebooting your phone (press and hold down the Sleep/Wake button until it vibrates twice).
To wrap things up
So while it is evident that iMessages have become a huge part of our lives, the question remains: What can you do with iMessages? The list is nearly endless because, as we mentioned above. With iMessages it is not so much what you can do as much as it is what you want to do. These are just some of the options available for your messaging pleasure. If you have others, please feel free to share them in the comments section below. And that’s it! I hope you have found this guide to be helpful, and maybe even a little entertaining. Again, this is just a guide to help you out with iMessages. For more sources on iMessages check out the links at the end of the article. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comment section below. Thank you for reading!
Some frequently asked questions about iMessages
Yes, you can change your phone number at any time. it just takes a few minutes to update all of your contacts. You can also change your contact name or add a picture or video to make it easier for people to identify who they’re talking with in person.
iMessage was free and free to use, there’s no further iMessage, the app is now called Messages. It’s also free if you have an iPhone, it’s still free to use between two or further iPhones.
No way! We love iMessages so much that we’re going to keep them around for as long as possible! We hope this helps