Your iPhone 13 may display the “Last Line No Longer Available” error when you try to access outgoing services using your default number. This problem is most likely to affect the iPhone 13 series. However, it can also affect older iPhone models running iOS 15. We have provided a guideline to assist you in fixing the “Last Line No Longer available” error on iPhone 13. Let’s move on to the solution mode, and consider possible solutions. Apple has removed the last line feature of its iPhone 13. While some carriers allow you to buy additional minutes and data, others won’t.
The iPhone 13 is out now and has already caused many problems. One of these problems is the error message that appears when you attempt to call your default number. It says “Last line no longer available”. For anyone just wanting to make a call, this can be frustrating. This error occurs when your carrier exhausts the number of lines it has available and cannot assign any more lines. This error can also occur if your plan has reached its maximum minutes or you use too much of your data plan. We have a comprehensive guide to help you find solutions and use the same features.
- 1 The Last Line is no longer available iPhone. What does this mean?
- 2 Why can’t the iPhone display the last line?
- 3 How do I get the last line of my iPhone13?
- 4 How do I fix the iPhone’s “last line not available” error message
- 5 Switch between SIMs
- 6 Force restart your iPhone
- 7 Clear your Recent Call Log
- 8 Disable WiFi Calling
- 9 Update Carrier Settings
- 10 Reset Network Settings
- 11 Turn On/Off Airplane Mode
- 12 All Settings Reset
- 13 Software Update
- 14 Removing and reinserting your SIM
- 15 Disable Automatic Network Selection
- 16 What are some of the benefits?
- 17 To sum it all
The Last Line is no longer available iPhone. What does this mean?
How do you interpret the “Last Line No Longer available” error message on your iPhone 13 when you try to dial your number? This error message is a sign that your carrier has blocked your number. It could be that you have used all your minutes recently or because they have changed the rates. You will need to contact your carrier to fix the problem. On your iPhone 13, you can access ‘Settings.’ Or on an Android phone, you can go to ‘Settings.’ Select ‘Phone’ in the settings menu and then choose ‘Phone Plan Information’ from the list.
Next, choose ‘Unlimited minutes’ from the drop-down menu under ‘Call forwarding’. Next, click the button labeled “Register New Number” and enter your new number. This error means your phone number has been disconnected. This could happen if your phone number has been changed or someone in your household has changed their number.
Let’s say you need to update the phone number on your iPhone 13, but don’t have an internet connection. Apple Support may be able to assist you. First, open Settings, then look for Phone. Next, tap on the icon and then click on Apply. Check if the “Last Line No Longer Available” error has been fixed by reviewing the number list on your phone. Last line not available Error Fixed for iPhone.
Why can’t the iPhone display the last line?
If you are using an iPhone 13 or older with iOS 12 or later, and you wish to make a phone call from your default number (or any other line in your contacts list), the last line will not show up. The message “No information yet” will appear, just as if you were dialing out for the first-time on a new device. Apple has changed the way it displays contact details in iOS 12 to make them easier and more consistent. You can now call your default number to make a call. Because it is no longer available as an contact, the last line in your contacts list won’t appear. It is now part of your Phone app’s contact card.
It is easy: Update your device to iOS 11.2, then open Settings > Cellular > Call history > Show all Contacts. You should now be able see all of your contacts. When you try to access outgoing services using your default number, the last line of the iPhone 13 is not available. Many users have reported this problem, but it is not yet resolved.
Apple has removed the last call option from iOS 11. This is to prevent people accidentally calling emergency numbers while trying to call their default phone number. The default number will not be available if you call it. Apple has added this feature. This change was made to make your phone safer and protect you against scams. To prevent anyone from stealing your information or taking over your call, you will not be able to call your default number.
This feature was introduced in iOS 12.1 on October 30, 2018. When calling from the default number, the last line of the iPhone is not available. Apple added this feature to protect against spam calls. The “last line” refers to the last number in a phone number. This isn’t available on iPhones when you try to call the default number. Apple might have made an intentional change to the behavior of the default number to make it easier to call and to avoid accidental calls.
How do I get the last line of my iPhone13?
There are several things you can do if you have trouble calling your iPhone 13 default number. Restart your phone first. This should resolve any issues that may be causing your phone to not show the last line as available. If this doesn’t work you will need to modify your settings to switch to another phone number. This can be done by going to Settings > Phone and SIM, then selecting “Phone number.” Enter your new number, then click Save Changes.
Here’s how you can fix an iPhone 13 problem that makes it difficult to make a call. Turn off Bluetooth and WiFi first. Next, turn off Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Next, call someone you know from their contacts list. If that doesn’t work, you can call them from your contacts list.
If you have trouble calling your default number, Your iPhone 13 may be running an older version. You can update your iPhone to iOS 12 if this is the case. If this doesn’t work, and you still have trouble making calls please contact apple.
Some things you can do
There are several things you can do if your iPhone 13 is having difficulty making a call.
- You might try calling different numbers. You may have a number that has very little time on it, or is currently being transferred to another carrier. You may be able to call from a different number than your default number if you have a number that is not available in a matter of minutes.
- If you are making an international call, ensure that you have enough time and that your iPhone can connect to WiFi.
- Before you attempt to make a call, ensure that your iPhone has enough power to finish the call. If your iPhone doesn’t have enough battery power, tap the “Reset Network Settings”, at the top of the screen. Wait several seconds until the screen goes black again, then tap “Call”.
How do I fix the iPhone’s “last line not available” error message
How to fix “Last line no longer available” on all iPhone versions when dialing from your default number. To open the iPhone settings, press and hold the Home button while holding down the Settings option. After you have opened your settings menu, select Phone and then the Phone app. Scroll down until you find a box that reads Call Forwarding. Click on it and choose Call Forwarding. Scroll down until you find Do Not Disturb. Tap on it. The next screen will ask you if Do Not Disturb should be turned off or if it should be customized to only activate when it is needed. Select Customize… then tap on “Only when ringing” to receive incoming and outgoing calls from the default number.
After you have completed these steps, press down on the Home button to return to the main screen. When Face ID/TouchID prompts you, wait until all icons are gone before pressing Cancel at bottom of screen. To resolve the issue on your iPhone. Open the ‘Settings” app and find your default phone number. Tap on “Phone”, then click on “Call History”. Scroll down to find an entry for your default number. To go to a page with instructions on how to fix it, tap the entry for default phone number. Or you can just tap again to return to the screen.
How to Fix
This one is sure to be a hit! It’s easy to use and doesn’t require any special equipment. You only need an iPhone and the ability speak English. Here’s how you can do it:
- Open the Settings app on you phone.
- Scroll down to Mobile Data, and tap it.
- To toggle Use Cellular Data to Make Calls or Voicemails, tap the toggle (this will turn on red).
- Make a call using your current SIM/phone number from the default number. Check to see if there are any errors or messages that say “The last number is not available.” Go back to the same settings menu and disable the toggle for Use Cellular Data. You can make calls or voice calls until you see the error message again. Turn it on again until the error messages stop appearing. That’s it!
Switch between SIMs
Your iPhone’s last line is where you will make calls or send messages. If you have problems receiving calls or messages, This could be due to the “Last Line No Longer Available” issue. This issue can be solved by switching SIMs on your iPhone. You can do this by going to Settings > Cellular> SIM1 or SIM2 Next, tap Change Card at bottom of screen. This will let you choose a new SIM to use for calling purposes.
You might want to switch to another SIM if you are experiencing the “Last Line No Longer Available” issue. You have several options to make this happen on iOS. We’ll show how in this article. Switching your SIM is easy. Simply go to Settings > Cellular > SIMs and tap on the number you are currently using. The list of available numbers will appear. You can select one to make it appear in the SIMs List. iOS allows you to swap SIMs for calling purposes. You can insert a new SIM card to your iPhone to fix the “Last Line No Longer Available” issue and use it as normal.
Steps to Switch SIMs
- iOS switches SIMs to make calls.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap “Cellular”, on the left side.
- Click “SIM Settings”. You will see a list if there are multiple SIM cards associated with your device. To choose which SIM you want to use for texting and outgoing calls, tap it. Or “Primary”, to select a single SIM to handle all text messaging and calls.
- Select “Use default network” If you don’t select another network, this will default any outgoing or incoming calls to the last network used by your SIM card.
Force restart your iPhone
Force restarting your iPhone 13 can be used to fix the “Last Line No Longer Available” error. For approximately three seconds, hold down the Power and Home buttons of your iPhone. Keep holding the Power button until you see a red slider at the top. Hold down the Power button and wait until a white slider appears at the top. This means your phone has been successfully restarted. You’ve now successfully restarted your phone. To sync your device with iTunes or iCloud, connect to iTunes again. If you have trouble connecting, close any startup apps before trying again.
Force restarting your iPhone is the best way to fix “Last Line No Longer available” on iPhone 13. First, connect your iPhone to iTunes. Next, turn on the phone. Next, click on “Update” from the menu bar at top of the screen. Wait for your iPhone to connect with the computer. After your iPhone has connected, click on “Restore” in the device list. Choose a backup file from your computer. Follow the screen instructions until all your data is restored, including photos and notes.
How to Restart Your iPhone
Your iPhone 13 may need a Force Restart if it keeps showing you the message “Last Line No Longer available” every time you attempt to log in. This is a serious problem if the message keeps appearing even after you have entered your password. We have a quick solution that you can use. Follow these steps to get the job done.
- You can open Settings on your iPhone 13 simply by tapping the Settings icon in the top right corner of the Home screen, or by launching Control Center.
- Scroll down to General, and tap it.
- Scroll down and tap Reset, until all three dots are in red at top of screen.
- Tap Reset when an alert asks if you are sure.
Clear your Recent Call Log
Clear your iPhone 13’s recent call log to fix the ‘Last phone number no longer available’ error. If you have too many calls or notifications in your call log, the ‘Last Line no longer available’ error will occur. This happens when the phone system is unable to clear up enough space. This can cause your iPhone 13 to display an error message that says “Last Line No Longer Available” This message will appear in the upper right corner of your iPhone 13 screen and it will read “Your last line unavailable.” You can fix this problem by clearing your iPhone’s call log.
Clearing your call log will delete all calls from your phone and fix the “Last Line No Longer Available” error on iPhone 13. We have the perfect solution for iPhone 13 users who are experiencing “Last Line No Longer Available”. Clear your Recent Call Log in iPhone for a fix to “Last Line Not Longer Available” on iPhone 13.
- Step 1: Open the Settings app by opening it by clicking the up arrow at the bottom of your screen.
- Step 2: Next tap on Call Records for a list all recent calls received or made by your iPhone 13.
- Step 3: Once the call log is found, tap on it to delete.
There are a few things that could cause this problem
The most likely cause of problems with your iPhone 13 is the call log. The most recent call log shows you the list of all incoming and outgoing calls made in the past 10 days. You can find it in the top right corner of your screen. Swipe up from the bottom of your screen to access it. This problem can be caused by a few things:
- It is possible that your iOS device is out-of-date and cannot connect to Apple’s servers in order to retrieve information regarding recent calls. To fix this issue, you will need to install an update.
- It is possible that you have accidentally deleted important information from your phone. You may have accidentally deleted photos or contacts, which can cause issues with receiving calls. They may not be backed up on your device or in iCloud. This is the case. Before you install your new phone software, you will need to back up all data from iCloud.
- You will likely see many contacts in your recent call log if you have an older phone or have recently changed your number. Many people don’t realize their phone number has changed. This can lead to problems. They continue to receive calls from old numbers, even though they no longer exist.
- You may have issues with The Recent Call Log on an older phone if you have not updated it in a while. Follow our guide to update your iPhone 13 or fix any issues with the Recent Call Log.
Disable WiFi Calling
You may have WiFi calling enabled on your iPhone 13 if you’re experiencing issues with “Last Line No Longer Available”. This feature allows you to call over your Wi-Fi network instead of your mobile data plan. If you don’t know how to disable this feature, it can cause problems on your device. This feature can be disabled by going to Settings > Cellular Data Network. Tap on “Wi-Fi Calling” and select “Never” from the dropdown menu. This should resolve the problem! These other solutions might be a better option.
Open Settings on your phone. Next, locate the Bluetooth section. The top of the page will show a list listing all devices that are connected to your phone. It is important to ensure that these devices are not connected for longer than 2 hours. This could lead to poor call quality because of interference from other devices that are on the same frequency as yours. These devices should still be listed as connected after at least two hours.
This could indicate that they are interfering in your signal and causing problems. Instead of using data plans such as AT&T or T-Mobile, you can make calls over WiFi. This issue can be fixed by simply disengaging any device listed in this section until it is no longer connected. After they are disconnected for at most one hour, reconnect them once again before you try again.
Steps to disable WIFI calling
Don’t panic if you’re experiencing the “Last Line No Longer available” issue on your iPhone 13. You can fix the “Last Line No Longer Available” issue on your iPhone 13 by following the steps below.
- Step 1 Swipe up from the bottom to open the Control Center.
- Step 2 Tap on Airplane Mode to turn it off.
- Step 3 Next, go to Settings and choose Bluetooth.
- Step 4 Tap your device name until it turns to blue and then tap on Forget This Device.
- Step 5 Open the Safari browser, type the URL bar followed with a space, then enter your phone number and tap Call.
Update Carrier Settings
You need to update your carrier settings if you are experiencing the “Last Line No Longer Available” error message on iPhone 13. This happens when your default carrier settings are incorrect. It’s better to do any modifications on a computer than your phone if you need to. Go to Settings > Cellular > Carrrier > to fix the issue. Select the correct carrier from the list, and then click Update Settings. We have an update available for iPhone 13 users who are getting the “Last Line No Longer Available” error. You can update your carrier settings to fix it. Below is how it’s done.
It can be frustrating to see the “Last Line No Longer available” error on your iPhone 13 especially if it is preventing you from watching a video or responding quickly to messages. There are some things you should do first if you experience this error. Check that your cellular network is current. This can be checked by going to Settings and looking at the Cellular option. Next, ensure that your iPhone’s carrier settings are correct. You can do this by going to Settings > General > Date and Time, ticking the box for Automatically, or by going to Settings > Cellular > Mobile Data Options. Next, restart your iPhone 13 to enable the Last Line No Longer available issue.
These are steps to fix it
For iPhone 13, update your carrier settings Here are steps to fix the “Last Line No Longer Available” error on your iPhone 13.
- Tap on Cellular and open Settings.
- Under Cellular, tap General.
- Tap about.
- To switch from Airplane Mode (or vice versa), tap the Carrier option at the top. Simply tap the entry for Airplane Mode and choose Cellular. If there is no entry for Airplane Mode, or you are using another carrier, Select Airplane Mode instead of Cellular. This is the recommended choice by Apple for users who don’t use Sprint’s or T-Mobile’s networks (which won’t work with iPhones).
- After you have selected your preferred carrier, tap Airplane Mode. When prompted, tap OK on your keyboard. It will take a few seconds to get everything updated correctly.
Reset Network Settings
The last line is finished. This can occur when you connect to the internet using Safari, and then use the browser to navigate to a website or page with a lot of content. You may find it difficult to use your iPhone when there is too much data. Resetting your iPhone’s network settings will fix this problem. This will fix any problems and give you access to all data stored on your iPhone.
You can fix the iPhone’s “last line not available” error by following these steps. Turn off 3G/4G and LTE. Turn off Wi-Fi. Restart your iPhone 13. Turn off 3G/4G and LTE. To access the Control Center, press the Home button twice. Next, tap on the Wi Fi icon in the upper right corner of your screen. For each network connection that you wish to turn off, tap on “Off”. If there is no option to turn off Wi Fi-Fi, This step does not turn off Wi-Fi, and it does not turn off data connections. To cancel your actions, tap on Cancel. Wait until all networks are turned off before proceeding with the next steps.
How to easily fix this problem
This article will help you fix the “Last Line No Longer Available” error on your iPhone 13. We will show you how to easily fix this issue.
- Step 1: Open the Settings app on iPhone and click on General.
- Step 2: Scroll down to Network, and click on it. Here you will find the option to reset your network settings.
- Step 3: Tap it, confirm the dialog box asking if you wish to reset network settings. If so, tap on the Reset Network Setting option in the pop up window that opens on your screen.
- Step 4: After you have completed the network reset, restart your iPhone 13 and connect with Wi-Fi again.
Turn On/Off Airplane Mode
Turn on airplane mode if you’re experiencing the “Last Line No Longer Available” error on your iPhone 13. Because it disables all wireless signal, airplane mode is a great option to fix the “last line no longer avail” error. This allows you to access the internet and other apps, without interruptions or prompts from Apple. There are two options for turning on airplane mode. To toggle airplane mode on or off, open Settings. Scroll down to General. After you turn airplane mode on your iPhone 13, no more alerts or messages about Wi-Fi networks will be sent to you. All apps and services will be available to you without any interruptions or delays.
Your iPhone may have displayed the “Last Line No Longer Available” error. You want to disable airplane mode to fix this problem. Don’t worry, we got your back! These are some quick and easy solutions to get rid of the “Last Line No Longer available” error on iPhone 13.
Method 1 – Reboot Your iPhone
You might need to reboot your iPhone if you’ve tried everything and still haven’t been able to get rid of the error. This will delete any files that may have been left behind and restore your iPhone’s original state. Simply press the Sleep/Wake key until your iPhone turns blue. Then, release the button again. You can then put your phone into recovery mode, where you can do a hard reset or restore it from backup files.
Method 2 – Restore your iPhone via iTunes
This is the best way to back up your data if you haven’t done so yet. Connect your iPhone 13 to iTunes and enable sync via Settings > iCloud> iCloud Control Panel (on Mac), or iCloud Drive on Windows.
All Settings Reset
How to Fix iPhone 13 Error: “Last Line Not Longer Available” Reset all settings in iPhone to fix “Last Line Not Longer Available” error. This article will assist you if you have an iPhone issue and see the message “Last line no longer available” on your screen. Continue reading if you are interested in how to fix this issue. To fix the problem, you’ll first need to reset your iPhone’s settings. This can be done by going to Settings > General >Reset > All Settings. After you’ve done that, return to your home screen and start using your device again.
First, be aware that the message will often include a spinning wheel and circle on your screen. This indicates that your iPhone is trying connect to the Internet, but is unable to do so because there isn’t enough bandwidth. This problem is more common if your Internet connection becomes slow or unstable. If you have an unlimited plan, and don’t use any other apps simultaneously, this problem will not occur. This could cause problems with streaming services such as Netflix and Hulu, or video games. It could be temporary and not a problem with your Internet connection.
This tutorial will help you update your iPhone 13 software. It will fix the “Last Line No Longer Available” error message. Go to Settings > General > Software update. There are three options available: Update, Install, or Don’t install (the default). If there is no option for Install it means your iPhone is current. Tap on the Install option to begin the update. It might take some time.
Tap on the Update option to complete the update. This may take some time. If you do not see the option to Install or Update but your phone still displays “Your Last Line Not Available”, then reboot your phone. Hold down the “Power” and “Home” buttons simultaneously. You will see a message confirming that your device was successfully restarted.
Please follow the steps below
Follow the steps below to get the update.
- Install iTunes on your computer.
- Open iTunes, and click the device icon for iPhone 13 (depending on how iTunes was installed).
- Click on Summary at the top of your screen and then click on Check for Update in the menu.
- An update will be available under the Available Software Updates section of iTunes.
- The version number of iOS will be displayed if a newer version is available. You will also see the Release Date and Time, along with information about any changes made to this iOS version.
Removing and reinserting your SIM
Your iPhone 13 may not be working properly because of a defective SIM card. It is possible to replace your iPhone 13’s SIM or restore it from backup. However, first you will need to take out the SIM card, then insert it again. Before you can unlock your iPhone, it must be unlocked. Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap on “Erase all Content and Settings” to unlock your iPhone 11. For older iPhone models, go to Settings > General > RESET > Erase All Content & Settings. After your phone has been unlocked, you can go to Settings > General > Reset. Select Restore from Backup. This will instantly restore all data on your phone, so you can quickly get it back up and running!
You might try to fix a “Last Line no longer available” error in your iPhone 13 by unplugging and reinserting the SIM. Although this isn’t a good idea, it will almost certainly make your iPhone 13 even worse. It’s worse than it was before. These steps will help you fix the problem.
- Turn off your iPhone, then remove the battery.
- You can remove the SIM card from the holder at the back of the phone. It won’t get damaged.
- Place the battery in your phone and replace it.
- Turn on your phone and wait for the phone to start up.
Disable Automatic Network Selection
You might try disabling Automatic Network Selection if your iPhone 13 is having problems. Most people don’t realize this setting exists until they actually need it. This setting can make a huge difference if your phone is having problems, especially with making calls. Automatic Network Selection can be disabled on iPhone 13. This will ensure that your phone only uses cellular data to make calls or send SMS messages. This will allow calls to go through faster and text messages to be sent more reliably.
The downside. This can also cause battery drain as your phone will not be using Wi-Fi as often when you aren’t texting or talking to someone else. If your iPhone 13 is having problems, it may be going down quicker than normal. Poor connectivity (even though Wi Fi seems to be working fine). Turning off Automatic Network Selection can help you save battery life and still get the job done.
What are some of the benefits?
There are many benefits to using the last line of iPhone 13 to dial a call. It can prevent your call being dropped. The Auto Reject feature will reject any call that comes to your phone at the last number available. The caller will be notified and the call will be returned to them. This will prevent accidental calls being made. You are also trying to make sure that your phone does not cost you any money.
This feature also saves time while making calls. You don’t have to manually search for each number. Instead, scroll down until you find it and tap on it to make it highlighted. Then just dial away! This feature saves time and eliminates the need to search for numbers or put them in order before calling them up. This feature protects your privacy as no one will be able to find the last number in their phone if they don’t know how Auto Reject works.
To sum it all
You were lucky enough to have been an AT&T customer. In years past, you could also use the iPhone. You might have seen a message saying that the last number is not available. This message was hated by everyone because it indicated that your call will be terminated unless you have a new line.