Find the serial number or IMEI on your iPhone in just 1 min
Its easy to find the serial number, IMEI/MEID, CDN, and ICCID on your iPhone
You can discover these numbers in several locations, including Settings, on the physical machine, in the Finder or iTunes, and on the original packaging.
Tip 2: Find in setting
Navigate to Settings > General and tap About.
Scroll down to locate the serial no, IMEI/MEID, and ICCID
Tip 3: On the SIM tray
– If you can't view the Settings menu, you can see the back on the SIM tray to see IMEI/MEID No.
Tip 4: Finder
macOS Catalina 10.15 or later
1. Link iPhone to PC.
2. Open the Finder.
3. Locate your device under the General tab. Tap Phone Number under device name to discover the IMEI
Tip 5: iTunes
Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier
1. Connect iPhone to PC.
2. Open iTunes.
3. Locate your device click the
to notice its information.
Tip 6: If you don't have your device
1. Open to appleid.apple.com.
2. Sign in via the Apple ID.
3. Pick and Select the Devices section to catch the serial and IMEI/MEID number.
More best iPhone Tips
For more information Search for "TrickyFreaky"